It's been 7 month and I'm down 132 pounds. The time has gone by so fast. It's definitely been and adventure, mostly easy, but have had a few issues. (hospital for 4 days in Cozumel, Gull Bladder removed 6/8/11)
At my 6 week appointment my doctor said I would reach his goal weight in 6 months, at the time I didn't believe him. I did reach it right on track. Amazing! I feel so much healthier and confident. I can move so much better, and don't feel held back by my weight anymore.
I can now tell in pictures, here is a before picture...
and here is a picture from our recent trip to Florida in April...I'm down about 15 pounds since this picture.
This is an ongoing journey, right now my challenge is to heal from my gall bladder surgery. (which is very painful) Then I want to get back into exercising.

No comments:
Post a Comment